Friday, September 23, 2011

How to obtain a beer license and where do I start?

I own a very nice taco trailer and recently purchased land out in Dale TX. I would like to obtain a beer license and sell beer out of my trailer. I would like to start by doing an outdoor/patio bar. I don't know what that would run me or where to start. I am 24 years old with big dreams. Please help. I hope this is a good idea to start making some real money towards building my house.|||start by going to the chamber of commerce. They'll know where to go, most likely city hall.|||check the texas abc website, or contact them directly


they will have a list of the different types of licences and what can be done with what





just be forwarned, you might run into obsticles in laws about not having the alcohol served out of a vehicle, etc, which might be tough to get around with a taco trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment