Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is your favourite beer to drink when you are grilling steaks outside?

I prefer Beck's Dark or Heineken Dark. There is something about dark beer that goes really well with grilling.|||YES ,,very much agreed !!!! any kind of dark beer is yummy..except..I don't like the wheat beers very much....


haven't tried Heineken Dark,,I'll have to try it..


my fave right now is Labatts|||I really go for GINGER beer, doesn't give me a hangover.....|||try blue moon, i usually drink pacifico or corona but i tried blue moon n i really like it....|||oh i'm complete opposite i love a corono and a slice of lime...mmmm can't wait for summer to grill everyday...i drink dark beers during the winter or cooler seasons of the year...|||Indio a Mexican beer unavailable in the US but if ya go to Mexico there's a store called OXXO it's like 7-11 and that's pretty much the only place you can get it. Puts shiner bock to absolute shame and is much better than even Negra Modelo. oh and you can save your limes for the grilling because this stuff is so good you won't need one !! If this one is unavailable usually Corona or Sierra Nevada (there's another one from California that I really like - Lagunitas IPA - but I can't get it down here)|||Sierra Nevada. I like a Pale Ale with a steak.|||land shark|||Millers lite.|||I love Michelob ultra when grilling outdoors and screwdrivers after I have had a few beers!|||blue moon w/ orange|||Corona lite w/lime|||i prefer red beers, hammerhead red, red dog, etc...|||Dude, summer's just around the corner... I can't wait! But if I had to choose one beer while grilling, It'd have to be Killians.





Man, I wish I could grill out this weekend...|||any IPA|||I like to drink Bud Light. Anytime!


~SP|||ssam adams summer ale|||Labatts Crystal - Ice cold of course !!|||Beck's is always spot on, isn't it.





I was introduced to Negra Modelo and for me,


it's up there with any beer--Especially with,


yup, Authentic Mexican Food.|||Heineken|||Rolling Rock,or Budweiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment