Friday, September 23, 2011

What kind of beers would you recommend to someone who doesn't really like beer?

The only beer I've been able to drink tolerably is some amber beer from a local brewery. I can also tolerate blue moon -sometimes-. Most other beers taste nasty and make me feel sick to my stomach.|||try cider instead. you don't have to drink beer. why do you keep trying to drink something you don't like? makes no sense?|||miller|||All of these are terrible answers by obvious beer idiots. Try a good hefeweizen (German wheat beer). Most bitches like that beer as it's not too strong of a flavor and very refreshing. You could also try a golden/blond ale. Has flavor but not too strong. American wheat beers are also nice and you can find them everywhere. One last to try is kolsch. There are more out there, but seek these styles out at all cost|||I suggest if Beer makes you feel sick then don't drink it! Why don't you drink some other drink like wine? plus if beer is making you feel sick it's probably better you don't drink it, feeling sick my be your bodies reaction to something that may be in the beer. why don't take a look at the beer you can drink and a beer you can't drink and compare what's in them. if there is something missing from the one you can drink look for beers without that ingredient. or if there are a few things it doesn't have then it's a case of trial and error.|||You might consider a fruit based beer, like Celis Raspberry or Samuel Smiths Strawberry Ale. Or light beers such as Bud Light or Miller Light.


Maybe you should change drinks altogether, go with mixed drinks or wine for example.


There is no reason to drink something makes you sick to your stomach if there are alternatives that you can find that you like.|||The beers I have drunk with my best friend.|||-Bud Lime is very good it hardly tastes like beer but it isn't overpoweringly fruity. It's refreshing.


-Blue Moons are good! I like adding an orange wedge to mine. Try that and see if it becomes more tolerable for you.


-Corona is good by itself but you could also add a lime wedge for that extra hint of flavor.


-If you like your local brewery's amber beer i think Sam Adams beer has a variety of amber ales... one should be coming out shortly for Fall.





I always find that bottled beer tastes so much better than out of a can. All the above are bottled beers.|||Keystone!! I used to hate beer and I would drink Keystone at parties and now I LOVE beer lol.


It tastes like water and is so smooth. It's a good beer to start out with

No comments:

Post a Comment