Friday, September 16, 2011

What kind of beer or other alcoholic beverage should I get for this weekend?

I want to get something new and i can't decide what to get.


As far as beer goes I like real beer none of that light crap. I have had: Corona, Honey Brown, Budweiser, MGD, Killians, Heineken, Labbats, and a few others. As far as liquer goes I like vodka, rum, whiskey occasionally.


I just don't know what I want to buy, give me some suggestions.|||molson ice... great beer 5.6 alc **** those other people u lookn 2 get ****** up y there *** is sober.|||Make cosmopolitans and martinis...yum!|||You need to lay off the beer and other alcoholic beverages. It's not good for you.|||Bud Light-it's on the commercial|||How about Guinness for beer and Smirnoff Watermelon vodka (mix the vodka with a little sweet and sour and some cranberry juice--Heaven!)|||Rolling Rock|||if you want beer go with bud light. if you want liquor go with southern comfort and coke. i mix it about half and half.|||does it matter??? really i mean if you have to ask then you really do not drink much and if you do not drink much anything will be fine.|||Spend the weekend trying all 18 types of Samuel Adams. Or, revert to Captain Morgan and Absolute|||Bacardi Breezer|||Why not try something FUN instead of the usual? Why not do Jell-O shots that way you can use whatever type of liquor you want with the type of Jell-O you choose to use! You make the Jell-O as if it were a dessert but instead of water use liquor. If you want to make the first batch light use water. I'm not big on Jell-O but it sure was tasty with the liquor. I not sure with tequila (body shots are the best, but only if the body starts out clean) and it's with someone you like (and likes you back) and doesn't mind your tongue on their skin!|||Don't even bother with the "girly" drinks go straight for the Jack Daniels. If you aren't into whiskey that much then stick with Bud Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment