Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beer..........?

what is your favorite canadian beer?|||Molson alot of Molson|||MAUDITE|||none hhhhhhhh|||Molson XXX , in moderation of course :))|||I absolutely love the unibroue line (la fin du monde, ephemere, maudite....), they also used to make a cherry one called qulque chose that i can't find anymore. Other than that, molson xxx is a good anytime beer (at $1.99 for a 25 oz can, who can say no?)|||Plain old Molson. Otherwise it's Molson Golden. NOT ICE!|||BLUE. You're my boy Blue!|||I would have to say Moosehead... I think it's from Canada?? If it's not I'd say Labatt's|||Labott Blue! Followed by several from the Molson line.|||sleeman|||NONE THEY ALL TASTE LIKE GOAT PISS|||Anything Canadian is better than just about any American beer. That being said, drink in moderation, eh.|||i must answer with a joke about canadian beer told to me by a canadian





Q. what is similar between making love in a canoe and canadian beer.





A.they are both F#@%ing close to water|||Blue, or Blue Light|||moose head|||Canadianes make beer ? ehhh|||Good question. I've really never had anything other than a Molson.


I've just found the web site below and I see that I've lots to learn. I mean, to drink!|||Canadian its Molson XXX, but, overall fav. Guinness Extra Stout (at room temp of 'course).|||Sorry, either they haven't made it yet or I haven't tried it yet.|||The only one I really know of is Labatt Ice, but hey, it's cheap and cheerful :)|||i dont drink.|||none eh

No comments:

Post a Comment