Friday, September 23, 2011

What is your favorite brand of beer and why?

Do some beers go better with certain foods than others?


Are there some occasions where only a certain brand will do?


Has your favorite beer changed over time? Why?|||My husband %26amp; I are members of CAMRA (Campaign for real ale) My favorite is Rasberry beer, although I am also partial to banana bread beer. There are lemony summer beers and rich chocolaty winter beers.Its an individual preference. We tend to drink the traditional ales. There are some brands that go well with certain foods. Best look camera up on the net. They will inform you I'm sure.|||dos equis for just chillin n playin some poker.


tacate for watching the baseball game with the family and friends.


coors for being out at a party!

Report Abuse


|||kingfisher


coz it takes u to the heavens|||Some beers definitely go better with certain foods than others. There are dark ales, lagers, bitters, etc. It really depends on the occasion, the food, the mood.





My favorite beers are European style lagers, like Budweiser (NOT from Anheuser-Busch, but the real thing, from the Czech republic), or Stiegl (an Austrian beer.)|||Stella.


Tastes good sat in a beer garden on a nice day yum yum x|||Yeah, I believe some beer go better with certain foods.


I barely drink beer tho. I am allergic to alcohols. I can't even finish 1 single bottle. The last tho, I had 5 beers. I really didn't know I could drink as much as that. (It was LIGHT THO). After that I started to get dizzy so I hit the dance floor. WOO HOO. LOL|||Sam Adams without a doubt!|||Heineken..because i like it!


Yes beer is better when consumed with meals with meat like lamb or pork....no my fav beer didn't change but i started drinking Guinness to..!|||Duvel


For me the best beer ever brewed. Smooth fresh Belgian brew, on the strong side for those not used to special brews.


Hoegaarden Grand Cru is a close second. Hoegaarden is well known here in the UK for its fresh summer beer, perfect with a slice of lemon on a sunny day. The Grand Cru has evolved from there, with a more distinct flavour its one of the best, served chilled ofcourse|||a corona w/ chips %26amp; salsa. good ole miller draft w/ a bbq. and coors for socializing and hangin out.|||VB, MELBOURNE BITTER, CROWNS,|||i cant drink but anything frum WISCONSIN cause we r known 4 cheese beer and the packers ik my answear sucks|||Shiner Bock without a doubt.|||i've always gone with bud ligth because the flavor isn't too bad and it's not have filling or heavy in your stomach.|||I used to drink Stroh's as it was fire brewed. Can't find it anywhere.|||palm|||Good old American Budweiser. (NOT LIGHT..yuck) It's crisp and clean with a nice BITE. One can will give you a great buzz.|||After a long day at work , I like a really cold Mikeys ...|||Samuel Adams Seasonal beers (octoberfest, winter lager, summer ale, and white ale)





certain occasions call for certain beers, if you're having an outdoor summer party you don't want to be serving a heavy beer like a New Castle or Guiness. You want to be serving a summer ale.





My taste in beer has evolved as i drink more and more. I used to be content with Bud Light, now i only drink the stuff at parties and buy kegs of it because it's really cheap but if i want to treat myself i'll buy heineken, sam adams, or new castle.





Certain beers can't be drank in excess, if you want to get drunk, drink a light beer, if you want to hang out and have a beer or two have a dark beer or a summer brew.|||carlsberg|||Blue Moon - very smooth and goes great with an orange slice. only on draft though, doesn't taste very good in bottles for some reason.|||If I'm in Ireland (was this past weekend) it would be Guinness... a fresh pint tastes just like coffee...yum!





If I'm in Belgium the it's gonna have to be Kreik..cherry beer...again yum!





and if I'm in Holland (where I currently live) it's Hoegaarden.. wheat beer... very light and perfect for the summer.|||I prefer bud light taste good and goes with everything|||non i don't drink alchohols

No comments:

Post a Comment