Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best tasting beer for a beginner?

OK, so I have tried a few beers and I can't say that I like any of them. I enjoy Mikes Hard brand and I am in favor of hard liquor. But I am looking for a beer that is American Made and can be found in most bars. I am in preference to something that isnt bitter or skunky. I want something that I can easily drink and tastes good. Preferably a bit manly and a little sweet. Am i in luck?|||I like Miller Lite. Not too strong, and goes with food. Budweiser leaves a weird after taste in my opinion.|||I like Sam Adams.





I used to hate beer and just drank the standard crappy Heineken and Corona with my friends, then during a flight they ran out of both... Tried Sam, loved it, and has been a favorite ever since.





Other good ones are Killians Irish Red, Blue Moon (WITH a squeezed orange slice), Sam Oktoberfest, Yuengling. Give em all a try, but just remember to sip, not chug, and get them on DRAFT, not in the bottle. All are US made.





Oh by the way, Blue Moon will fit the "non-bitter, non-skunky, AND manly" beer... If you take the other guys advice and drink something with "a hint of Pomegranate" you might as well cut off your balls and get a boyfriend.|||Bacardi Breezer is only 4% alcohol and has a great tropical taste in case you're not ready for the intense bitter taste of real beer.


'


When i get of drinking age, its definitely the first one i will try.





Bacardi is a rum based alcopop that comes in lemon, pineapple, apple, ruby grapefruit, orange, lime, watermelon, cranberry, coconut, raspberry, blueberry, pomegranate, mango. |||Coors. I am excited to try Sam Adams, I hear that is very good so I will suggest that as well. Some beers I don't like are bud, I think corona is the worst beer of all time.|||Micelobe light. (spelling is prob wrong). I don't like beer either, but i can handle that. But I love baquardi raspberry w/ lemonade:)|||Try some Molson Canadian, its pretty good. And yes you can get it in the states.||| I've always liked Heineken and San Miguel Beer Pale Pilsen from the Philippines. Really good pilsen. NO KIDDING.|||Ok so its not American made but the best beer hands down is Heineken (spelling?) I love beer way more than hard A and thats my fav. That or Corona :)|||Corona with a lime|||VB is great but u will have to come to australia to try it. |||my brother in-laws fave is rolling rock..idk if its made in america but i know we have it in america! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment