Friday, September 23, 2011

How many cans of beer does it take to get you drunk?

In my opinion, I think beer is a waste of time. Just recently, I tried some beer and it got my feeling good. I just want to know how many cans of beer it takes to get you feeling good, and what your favorite kind of beer is. This is all just for fun.|||It depends. Some people are wasted after one beer, and some people can practically chug for hours without getting a buzz. It depends on if you've built up a resistance, body mass, age, etc.|||I haven't ever got drunk on beer. I have to drink beer really slowly b/c it is so filling. I have seen my friends chugging beer, and they can get tipsy on about 3 beers. I am doing good if I drink 1 beer in an hour, so I am probably metabolizing it faster than I can drink it.|||I am not a big fan of beer, prefer wine and if I do drink beer it is Guiness. To get drunk it is a function of gender, weight, and amount drank.|||In pints of beer (568 ml) at about 5-6% maybe 13 or 14. To be honest I don't really get drunk off beer, as you would feel quite sick drinking even 13 pints of water.|||It takes me two bottles of Stella Artois lager to feel buzzed.|||Usually 6-8 beers to get me intoxicated.|||I hate beer, but I can catch a pretty good buzz off of a six pack.|||Never drank beer to get drunk. Usually I'll have about 8 shots of whiskey throughout the night to feel good..|||11|||i like drinking budweiser 3 tall boys and im feeling good...

No comments:

Post a Comment