Friday, September 23, 2011

What is the best kind of beer to cook pork with?

I am cooking a soup today int he slow cooker with a pork shoulder butt roast. It a black bean soup with a little bite to it. I dont know a lot about beer but the recipe recommendeds a lager.I do want to be able to taste the beer a bit though. What is a good recommendation.|||If you have Budweiser in the house, go ahead and use it. But if you want to really taste the beer, I'd go for something darker and with more body, like Bass or even Guinness if you dare.|||I love to cook it in heinkeen, cooking pork in beer tenderizes the meat, your butt roast with be tender and juicy! You can also opt for white wine instead of the beer.|||Since your doing a Cuban recipe, I would try and stick to a Spanish beer like a Modela or Dos Equis. If I was just making a shoulder butt roast then I would try and get a apple beer because apple and pork go so well together :)|||Budweiser|||budwieser|||I like to use...miller high life...its real good for cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment