Friday, September 23, 2011

What type of beer to put in chili?

I'm making chili where the recipe calls for a beer. What should I use? We have guiness and sam adams light here.





Thanks!|||fry the bacon first, it'll be great. and i'd throw in the guiness. i usually use a dark beer, maybe not that dark but i'm sure it'll tast great!|||Budweiser is a good chili beer. Bacon in chili also sounds good.|||use the darker beer, bacon sounds good it can't hurt to try. I would make it crispy though.|||Drink the Guinness, toss the Sam into the chili.


Chili is all about experimentation, so toss the bacon in there, too. And tell us how it works out for ya.|||Any beer is fine, although I never added beer to my chili-Bacon sounds good just cook it well before you add it. Anything goes with chili-You can add whatever you have in the house.|||you're making me hungry - and thirsty|||The beer will cook out of the chili and the cooked bacon will add lot of flavor.ANY beer will do, but watch for too much liquids...Hope this helps.|||Corona!|||Either one would work. The bacon does sound good. I'd brown it first though.

No comments:

Post a Comment