Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you flavor beer-battered chicken to go with this meal?

I'm planning on making dinner, the times I made beer-battered chicken my dad said it was too plain and we didn't know how to flavor it a little. So, I'm wondering what you guys add to yours to make it not so plain. The side stuff is sour cream and chives mashed patatos and steamed vegatables.|||this one come from a contact I had on here when I first started...can't remember the name, but kudos, its awesome. I use enough that the flour has a slight color to it


Mix 1/4 cup salt , 1/4 cup cayenne pepper, 1 tbls black pepper, 1 tbls white pepper, 1tbls onion powder, 1 tbls garlic powder, and 1 tbls Chilli


powder. This is called Tout pa Tout ( Tout sounds like 2) and means


a little of everything, or goes with anything, either way.


This goes good on any kind of meat, and most vegatables.


Carefull though, the more you use, the hotter it is.











Perhaps I should say that this is a seasoning mix and not all of it will be added to your flour. The rest keeps very well in a sealed bag or container|||Yeah, add some salt, pepper, and some spices to the batter. Depends on what your tastes are.





Want some heat? Throw in a couple of shakes of tabasco into the batter, for instance.|||You can add some dry spices to the batter like garlic, paprika, onion, red pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment