Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beer?????????????????????????

Why is it so much more important for beer to be 100 perfect. Why should it be so much more important for beer than it is for food or soda or anything else. Beer taste horrible. Its not that important for people to be so deperate for beer and to have it perfect, Beer taste vile anyway.





Why do people drink beer??????


Is it because they like the taste OR they like the way it makes them feel... What is so great about beer to the point where it is the most important thing in someones life..





People could somtimes say Be a real man and drink beer,, or beer makes ugly woman pretty. What do you like about beer.|||Well 鈥?I can say REAL people (not men) drink REAL beer. Not the watered down cold horse-urine that is sold as mass-market beer.


Beer should be drank for the taste, and not for the high. Mass-market beer-drinkers goes for the high. But most people who know what beer is about do it for the taste, as I鈥檓 sure Oikos above will agree with me on. (Abbey clone, Oikos? Invite me over!)


Beer is the one thing that almost every culture on earth shares, found from ancient China, to Africa, and South America - and beer is the oldest human beverage that is not water or milk 鈥?it has truly come through millennia, not mere centuries, so there must be something to it then.


If you don鈥檛 like beer 鈥?then fine. I don鈥檛 like coffee. But don鈥檛 make your dislikes an item of ridicule and insult on those people who do. To say beer tastes vile is a subjective opinion, and my subjective opinion is that if you don鈥檛 like something 鈥?move along, nothing to see here, leave it for the people that can appreciate quality, okay?|||Different strokes for different folks, as for me my favorite drink is coffee, and my second choice would be cold milk. I do love to drink a cold beer on a hot summer day. If a person drinks more then 12 ounces though, they are only drinking it for the high. This goes for any alcoholic drink, more than one drink is for the alcoholic effect on the brain, which can cause more pain than feeling good most of the time.|||Why do I drink it? I like it for the taste as for what do I like about beer?,well the price in my case a mere 拢1.65 for a pint of Worthington Best Bitter.|||If you don't like it, don't drink it; you won't die of thirst. For those of us who do like it, it is important to get the best possible. I keep tweaking my beer recipes to try to get the exact beer (in that style) that I want. I'm almost there with my bock. There's still a way to go with my hefeweisen and an abbey ale clone. Sigh. The things we do for science....





BTW, I do much the same when I cook or bake.|||Girly Boys and Girly Men don't like beer.





They like wine coolers and such.|||I like the taste of beer so that's why I drink it. Real men aren't exclusive beer drinkers, lots of men like whiskey or other various liqours. I will say this after tending bar for 8 years, real men don't order anything fruity or "foo-foo". I had a guy ask me once for something pink; I said, "pink, like your vagina?, Real men drink Whikey or beer."

No comments:

Post a Comment