Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beer ?

like or not like?|||Only if I'm driving|||it's okay, i can tolerate it if there's nothing else.|||I can't remember how it tastes after I'm done drinking...|||Nottttt.


Tastes horrible.|||*cough* Kool-Aids better *cough*








lmfao.|||....... beer.........me like beer|||I tolerate it. It's definitely not my favorite alcoholic beverage.|||It's okay.|||YUMMMMMM =D....LOL|||Yes I do....





Gimme Gimme.... Gimme beer


Budweiser Bottle...|||piss in a bottle, it's gross|||love it|||hate it|||beer is the great equalizer...love|||water, coffee, beer... in that order is what i drink... i like beer ;-)|||not like...i love beer pong though, which is weird|||Me Love Ice Cold Beer|||love whiskey|||Smirnoffs Ice heck yea|||Like. :D|||Yes i do|||I AM 13 LOVE BEERS





LOVE SOME KINDS NOT ALL|||Yes please, honey.|||its like to key to the soul|||Like, but that'll change.|||not like, haha :)|||like :)|||yes please, love.|||I'm a 15 y/o girl. Coke better.|||If it's my only option.

No comments:

Post a Comment