Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beer??????

What happens if i leave a case of beer outside for a few days(still in its package)?? the temprature where i live is currently cold like 30 degrees F would this make the beer go bad or unsafe to drink because I dont remember where but I remember someone telling me that they left stuff outside for a while and got sick.|||No, there is nothing in beer that can make you sick when it has gone off. Besides that 30 degrees is only slightly below where your refrigerator is at and beer freezes at about 16 degrees Fahrenheit.|||it's fine to leave beer outside in 30 degree weather. my friends put their beer in the snow instead of a cooler.|||I've had a case of beer sitting outside for about a month now... (I know, shame on me for not drinking them sooner)..and they are just fine. The temperature has dipped into single digits a few times but on average has been about 20 degrees...I was surprised that they were not frozen but I think the fact that I left them in the case and half burried it in a snow bank made for proper insulation. Ain't noting wrong with a cold beer...|||They probably got sick because the bottles or whatever were dirty, just make sure u clean them first all it will do from being outside is make it cold|||No its fine to leave beer outside in the cold weather, its the warm weather you need to watch out for because it will go bad|||He is correct|||Nothing wrong with it...keeps it cold and saves room in the fridge|||just put them in the fridge to cool down for a bit, or even the freezer.. not for too long mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment