Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Beer.....????

favorite brand and do you prefer it in bottles or cans????|||bud light in a can|||I don't like beer. Hard liquor-striaght!!!|||Heineken, Cans.|||I like Bud light...cheap and tasty.......what more do you need?|||Heineken, Cans.|||Ursus-can|||I agree with the first guy. but I know my bf like guennis daught with the widget in the can.|||budweiser,yuengling lager, chili beer,,,but i drink bud more in a can|||Bud Light---bottles or cans, don`t matter.|||Michelob light or Labatt Blue Light........has to be bottles|||Miller Lite in the bottles. Not that much of a beer drinker except for going out with the guys occasionally.|||Budweiser in a longneck...!!!|||Molson Canadian


Bottles|||Guinness, Mackesons and Sierra Nevada pale ale. In bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment