Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the best beer to drink while watching calories?

Im on a diet and watching my calorie intake. Im meeting a friend for dinner and would love to have a nice cold beer, but not blow my calories or diet. Any suggestions? I usually have Corona|||MGD64 is only 64 calories.





Michelob Ultra is 98 calories





A can of Guinness Draught is 128 calories.





If it was me, I'd drink the Guinness.|||The calorie count of a beer depends entirely on its strength. The stronger the beer the higher the calorie count. There are no fats or sugars in beer; alcohol is the only source of calories.





Having said which, an Imperial pint of normal strength beer will contain around 180 calories; the little snack you have with it - a packet of crisps or peanuts, say - will contain between two and three times that number of calories.





So drink all the beer you like and eschew the snacks.|||Their is actually a beer that is 5-10 calories! I remember seeing it on tv! Look it up on google!|||My husband was told to drink Keystone lite

No comments:

Post a Comment