Saturday, October 1, 2011

Why exactly does cheap beer make you fart more than more expensive beer?

When I drink Natural Light, I fart A LOT. When I drink Keystone Light, I fart somewhat. When I drink Amstel Light, I hardly fart at all. This has held true for Coors, Bud, Pabst, Heineken, etc.





Is there an ingredient in beer that makes you fart that the lower the price, the higher the quantity of that ingredient in the beer?





Not kidding, the question is crass and silly, but it's true and I really want to know! It would be nice to save money without being an embarrassment!|||Carbonation. Cheap beers tend to be over carbonated because much like serving it ice cold it masks the flavor.|||Try drinking unfiltered German wheat beers. You'll pass so much gas that you'll annoy deaf people upwind from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment