Saturday, October 1, 2011

How can i make myself like beer?

I cant drink more than one sip of beer at a time? I have tried many different kinds of beer and all of them make me feel like im gonna puke because its so nasty. But i really wanna be able to drink beer because im tired of liquor. How can i "train" myself to like beer?|||practice, just drink alittle everyday till your downing 6packs like there nothing|||I don't think it's possible but I could be wrong. Some people naturally like some things and hate others (and vice versa). If you don't like something already (what you mentioned that they all make you want to throw up) and you force yourself to drink it, it's going to have a negative effect and you'll end up hating it even worse.





I've wanted to like beer but I can't stand it no matter what brand it is. But I like other drinks instead (both alcoholic and non) so I'm perfectly fine that way.|||beer is one of those things you either love or hate. Try it with lemonade (sprite if your American) Say 3/4 beer to 1/4 lemonade. It's called a shandy and its not a bad way to drink beer if you want to train yourself. It makes it a bit sweeter and easier to drink, adjust it to your liking.|||Mix it with something else.





I am not a beer drinker try wine that's my drink.





I have actually mix wine and beer it was pretty good. I have try beer and vodka. Try slow gin it is red and has a small cherry taste to it. Cornea with a slow gin.





I know I was a alcoholic. Hey I use to stay in the club.|||Don't do it. You'll not develop the taste, if you don't care for it.





Try a gin rickey - cool and refreshing, and not girlie-sweet.





Gin, lime-juice, sparkling water.|||Why would you want to "MAKE" yourself like or do anything? If you don't like beer and want to get away from the hard stuff, try wine. You may have to acquire a taste for this too, but it's not as yukky to do (at least, that was true for me.) I like the light and slightly sweet variety, like white Zinfandel. Be careful with wine though because if it's too sweet and/or cheap it can reallllly make you sick (like Boone's Farm).





Drinking wine's also classier than beer OR cocktails. But if you can't come to the point where you like either one, and drinking is a major form of entertainment, order virgin drinks, like Virgin Mary's. You'll still be in with the crowd as well as drinking something that's better for you.|||Why drink something you don't like??


I prefer liquors, too.


Favorite = absinthe.|||I think its a bad idea.. i mean beer makes you fat! Plus thats gunna make you have a really bad habbit. I dont like beer or liquour, and im proud of that. You should consider your health before anything.|||okay, i don't understand. I'm not trying to be mean or sarcastic, but i don't see a good reason here for your goal.





i don't see much difference in drinking to be cool and drinking to have something to do





i don't understand why anyone would eat, drink or do anything they don't like just so they can "learn" to like it. if you don't like something, find something you do like -- and that you like on its own merits, not just to pass the time!





if you just want to get drunk, stick with Everclear and just grin and bear the taste.





if you want something you like the taste, keep trying different beverages, not just beer and not just alcoholic beverages. if all you like the taste of is Coke, then drink Coke for crying out loud. beer is something you either like or don't, like with anything else in life. if you love blue, you don't try to make yourself like red, that's just foolish.





if you want a hobby, find something you don't have to MAKE yourself like.





if you want to live somewhere with more to do, save the money you'd spend on booze to move somewhere else with more things to do besides things you do just to be doing anything.|||why do you want to? WHY DO NOT HAVE TO DRINK JUST BECAUSE YOUR FRIENDS DO!!!!!! I AM 60 YEARS OLD NEVER DID LIKE AND NEVER DID DRINK|||Why do you need to like beer? you dont need to drink beer to be cool. I know everyone seems to drink beer as a socal drink but ive found i get more respect when i say" thanks but i dont drink beer" dont be afraid to drink what you like in socal settings. dont worry about it. real friends wont care what your drinking.


just keep it under control|||I would suggest trying a few micro brews. There is a huge taste difference between like Bud, Coors, and Miller, to Blue Moon, Killians, Newcastle, Pete's Wicked.





First beer I would reccommend is a Blue Moon with about 2 OZ of Orange Juice.





Next try Petes Wicked Strawberry.





Also there are quite a few Cider Beers, Very Sweet, like Hornsby's.





Those are a few of my favorites.





Corona with Lots of Lime is awesome too.|||Oh my gosh girl! If you don't like it, don't drink it!!!





I don't blame you for not liking beer, it is nasty. There's no way you can "train" yourself to like it. And why on earth do you want to? Why don't you try wine or something instead. Or better yet you could try laying off the alcohol.|||you cant make your sefl like it


you like it or you don't like it|||Try Sparks or another malt liquor. It's not beer, but it's not hard liquor either. I personally only like Sparks, but many others have a sweet taste with very little malty aftertaste. If you don't like beer then don't drink it!|||mmmmmmmmmm


think of all the studs you'll get.


god it tastes so good too.|||Practice, practice practice..


Or..


Try Wine...|||don't start with beer. drink beer only when you are a little bit drunk. start with light beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment