Saturday, October 1, 2011

Whats the weirdest way to drink a beer?

I was in a concert yesterday, the singer empty his beer to his shoe and drunk it from there.


He was trying to convince more people to do it. Disgusting.


I said No Way.


Will you drunk your beer from your shoe if a rock star ask you for it?|||OK beer in coke is normal in Germany as you know, and there is NO jello in german beer as that is agaist the reinheitsgebote law. But the strangest thing is a bananaweizen. You know what it is but for the others out there its weizen beer mixed with banana juice.|||Hell yes, I would. Then I'd blow him. Just another Saturday night, man!!|||from your b/f's mouth|||No, I wouldn't drink beer from a shoe. That's just downright strange! I've seen someone put jellybeans


in a beer then drink it. I thought that was pretty


strange too.|||I wouldn't drink beer from a shoe if Jesus Christ asked me to do it|||It's weird enough for me to even drink a beer. Long time martini lover here. :)|||from a plate is weird =)





and hell no!


i wouldnt drink my beer from my shoe whoever asked me to


euwww...|||that sounds way too gross.|||no, and bite the ends off twizzlers, use as a straw, then eat it.|||through the elephants trunk!|||I once had a friend who mixed her beer with coke and then drank it.


And no I would not drink beer from a shoe if a rock star told me to.|||weirdest way would be to drink it really, really slowly. What's that about? LOL|||ewwwwww, gross!!! No way!|||I thought Vegans do not drink much beer.


Because gelatin is used as a fining agent for most wines and beers.[1]


And gelatin is an animal product.


So would not a Vegan think that ANY way to drink beer is disgusting?|||through your ***|||Through your eye or underwater or upside down, oh but wait its a pint so get it drunk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment