Saturday, October 1, 2011

What domestic beer would you recommend for someone who likes mostly dark lagers and stouts?

I prefer my beer dark. Killian's, Newcastle and Guinness are my faves, and I don't usually like anything lighter than red in color. But since my picks aren't always available everywhere I go, what American domestic (and preferably cheaper) beer would you recommend trying that has the same taste?





And yes, I know Coors brews Killian's now, but it's still based on an imported recipe. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!|||Dixie Blackened Voodoo


Yuengling porter or black %26amp; tan.


Sam Adams Honey Porter


Sam Adams Black Lager


Sam Adams Winter Lager


Blue Moon Full Moon


Shiner Bock


Leinie's Creamy Dark or red


|||Sam Adam's Lager or Michelob Amber Bock both are pretty good lagers|||Shiner Bock. Newcastle is my favorite, but Shiner runs a close second. Bass is right up there with them, though.|||Something from Boulevard Brewing company in Kansas City, MO. Wheat is my favorite.|||Come on guys... the oldest american beer... Yingling... and its not bad|||Anchor Porter. Or anything from Duck-Rabbit Brewing; whom only brews dark beverages.|||michelob amber bach and |||Rogue chocolate stout, Spanish Peak's Black Dog, and how about good ole Sam Adam's. ;) Nummies|||Rainier Ale

No comments:

Post a Comment