Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is a good beer for a girly girl who is not too fond of beer?

I am not a fan of most beer. What is a good beer for me to try? I do not like anything too bitter or strong.|||Woodchuck! It is apple cider beer....it tastes like apple soda. It is great you should enjoy it.|||yep...corona would be it....


had a friend who always goes for that..|||Guru is right on, try the wheat beers you might find one that you like.


Wheat beers with spices added:


Blue Moon


Hoegaarden


Allagash White





Other easy to drink (mild tasting) wheat beers:


Harpoon UFO


almost any German Hefeweizen





Enjoy the search!|||WoodChuck!! I'm a beer-loving girl but I have gone out with other girls who doen't like beer, and they all love WookChuck! They make Applecider, and other kind of fruit-based alcoholic drinks. It's very light and good.


I also recommend Lambic, a Bergian fruit beer. You will enjoy intense aroma and taste of fruit with this beer, with creamy foam on top just like regular beer. They have raspberry, peach, cherry, cassis, etc. It's more expensive than other beer but very tasty and rich. I wanna glass of it now...|||You guys are all way off. You forgot about the Irish favorite the Shandy! Stella Artois topped off with Sprite. It sweetens it up a bit and makes it easier for light weights to take.|||I've found that Smirinoff's Ice malt beverages women tend to like, they have a soda like taste but have the beer effect and they come in different flavors.|||I'm not a fan of beer either. Were I you I would try Hornsby's Crisp Apple cider. It has a wonderful apple flavor, is labeled as a beer, and it's too expensive.|||corona is crap, you want wheat beer, it is chick beer, like blue moon|||There are many types of beer --dark, red, ales, ... But women usually like ales (light yellow beer with a dry flavour to them).Any beer of that type you will like, and it tastes better if it is very cold. Pour them in a frozen glass so it stays cold longer.


What I did was to drink one of each brand until I decided which were my favourites. Try Asahi (Japanese), Peroni (Italian), or Leffe (Belgian)... Or make your own list of choices!!|||you should try corona with a lime. since it doesn't really taste like much normally, people usually put limes in them and hopefully you will get used to the taste and are able to try different kinds. it's an aquired taste, so happy drinking.|||corona with lime (or lemon) is a good "girly' choice, or try pure blond (low carb beer) or bees nees has a nice honey after taste.|||Have you tried Zima?I think it's pretty good Also Smirnoff ICE|||Miller Genuine Draft, icey cold is the only way to drink it. I can't stand beer. I usually drink to get a good buzz, so i get a MGD, and sip on it in between shots. After a couple of shots, the beer is much easier to drink.|||Beer is definitely an acquired taste, but it's worth trying to like it, since it is cheaper than buying mixed drinks and wine coolers when you're out on the town. Some of the lighter beers that I enjoy are Rolling Rock and Pacifico.|||try to find sweetwater blue. it's a nice, smooth beer with a great blueberry flavor. it's very lightly sweet but not overpowering.|||Go with a light beer. They are less bitter and are not too strong. Or you could try a flavored beer. It depends on what type of establishment you are going. But you should do fine with anything light. Abita Purple Haze may be good--I don't know if they sell that in your area. I also like the Lambic beers. They have peach, raspberry, and black cherry and they don't taste like beer at all.|||try corona with lime.|||I prefer wine more than beer but my favorite beer is Grolsch a smooth beer from Holland. Try it and i hope that you like it. I suggest to drink lite beer first or corona Then adventure on other type of beers. Many brewery are making flavored beer with fruit. I tried even a beer with pumpkin flavor, and truly was not bad. Do not be afraid to try new things you definitively will fund your favorite. Good Luck|||I don't like beer either (just have an occasional sip of my husband's when we go out), but the ones that don't taste too bad, but actually have some taste (unlike Coors or Bud) and are light: Japanese beers like Kirin or Asahi.|||Yeah I have the same problems with the girls I see too. they dont like the taste of beer... so first I get them some smirnoffs or something sweet tasting to get them comfortable to drink with you.. Next time do the same but in a smaller amount then when its all gone all you have left is beer so they have no choice to dink it (if theyre buzzed,drunk, or just want to drink of course theyll drink beer.). once they get used to the taste of beer just keep buying nothing but beer and theyll be drinking it like champs

No comments:

Post a Comment