Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the best beer with hotdogs and hamburgers?

I'm not much or a beer drinker anymore and there are so many to choose from. What would you pick for hotdogs and hamburgers and maybe corn of the cob?|||I match beers like I match wines. So, if I were having such an "All-American" barbeque that involves dogs and burgers, I would get a cheap American local brew - Bud Light or Coors, or any of the stuff made here. But, if you were grilling some Carne Asadas, go for the Coronas.


Happy Memorial Day!|||COOOooLD!!!|||An Ice cold Bud.|||a cold Bud Light in a bottle!|||calsberg beer|||Well maybe a Corona (I prefer a Indio for BBQ麓S is another mexican beer dark one), and well Guiness can be another option...


Why not, try a Heineken...|||a glass of ice-cold lager|||no beer is the best beer with everything|||Steinlager from New Zealand is great. Alone or with food. Might be hard to find.|||Miller High-Life, for hot dogs, Labatte's Blue for burgers, and Heineken for corn on the cob, now excuse me while I go grab another Labatte's Blue;)|||Probably Bud Light -- don't want something too heavy when you're going to be eating a lot.|||Hoegarten. Its Belgian and they make some great beers.|||Root Beer.|||cold beer!|||Corona is probley the best, its light and refreshing, and you put a lil lime and some salt and it goes perfect with it...





For the love of all things unholy dont buy mass produced crap like COORS or BUDWISER!! please..please!!|||Budweiser as it is kind to your stomache|||Bud Light or Bacardi Silver|||Coors or Cuervo Gold.|||a cold, free one





Oh and Corona IS mass produced beer.|||Anything|||Bud!|||Corona or Yuenling (I am assuming you are in the US)...and PLEASE not the 'light' stuff!|||Heineken|||I'm a woman, but I LOVE beer!


Homer Simpson is my dreamguy lol!


Choose a lager that is light and won't fill you up(gotta have room for the dogs and burgers)


Corona, Red Stripe, Miller, are ideal for Barbeques!


Stay away from the darker brews like Killian's and Sam Adams, they're just too heavy. BOTTOMS UP!|||Any beer that you enjoy.|||CORONA AND MODELO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||HENIE NEWCASTLE|||Opinion, as always. I have friends who drink Miller Lite, and others who swear by Bud with anything. If it is free, most people drink anything. If they complain, let them bring their own!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment